OUR LOCAL LAS VEGAS BUSINESS CARDS PRINTING PRICES
Pricing for Standard
*Cost varies on specialty request
Why Is It Important to Have Business Cards?
For all the conveniences of digital communication, the importance of business cards hasn’t waned and still remains the smoothest way to share information in person. Nothing breaks the flow of networking quite like fumbling with smartphones and other devices to give out your details. Whether you are networking at an event or making a chance of acquaintance with a potential client or business partner, simply handing over your card will always be the easiest way to go.
What To Put on a Business Card?
- Logo and Tagline – Keep in mind that your business card is an extension of your brand. The first item you should add is your company’s logo and tagline. These reveal your company’s identity to the card’s holder.
- Company name – Generally speaking, the name of your company should be the largest piece of text on your business card as it is the most important part of the information on your card and It’s what people will remember the most.
- Your name and Functional Job title– To prevent any uncomfortable re-introductions later, introduce yourself as you wish to be addressed.
We wear many hats in businesses as entrepreneurs, small company owners, or freelancers. Choose the one that best represents your major function or job in the company.
- Website -not your homepage. Make a welcome page or record a brief introductory video to let people get to know you better. Package your URL in a QR code
- Social Media Profiles – Social media platforms have become essential components of both traditional and virtual companies. You basically don’t exist in the eyes of your consumers if you’re not on social media.
- Contact details -Contact information can include your phone number, email address, and physical street address only if you have a physical location where you perform business.
Tips for Creating an Effective Business Card
The design of your business cards can tell potential customers a lot about your business. We can provide a full design service to create professional custom business card designs, or you can provide your own design. If you decide to create a business card design of your own, here are some quick tips to get the best results:
Don’t put any copy within 5mm of the card edge
Maintain a minimum font size that is clearly legible
Avoid full, straight-edged borders, as they can draw attention to the slightest misalignment in your design
Focus on the key information and avoid cluttering the card with too much typography
Las Vegas Custom Business Cards and Flyers - Design and Printing
Looking for a business card printing company near you? GoldenMFG prints and designs high-quality, professional business cards at competitive prices. We aim to provide the best business card printing in Las Vegas, with expert printers and designers ready to equip you with a business card your leads can’t ignore. After you approve our quote and digital sample, we can produce and deliver your product within 1 week. Give us a call or let us know more about your business card and flyer printing needs in our contact form.